Background

Saturday, February 5, 2011

So much trouble!

Oh my goodness I can not believe how long it has been since I have posted! Lots has gone on & apparently that has shown with the lack of TLC for the blog. Dinner is going to be ready soon, so I am going to make it brief. I have been craving BBQ Pork Sandwiches & the meat has been bubbling away in the crock-pot all day & smells delicious!!

*I have officially graduated with my Master's Degree! I got my raise on this check & it made it all the work worth it :) I am super glad to have it done & behind me. If we decide to come back to Oregon when Adam graduates, I am hoping it will help me get a job.

*Adam is about 1/3 of the way through his semester. He has some hard classes this semester: Microeconomics, History of Economics, Quantitative Statistics, Buisness Online, and World Culture of Music. He has been trying to balance his nesting (hehe) with his homework :)

*The baby is due in less than 8 weeks. I feel like I am running out of time & trying to get prepared as much as possible. I have been wearing out super fast, especially after working all day long. I am hoping I can make it the rest of the way, it is definatley getting physically harder (I guess emotionally harder in some way too!)

Ok the timer has gone off for dinner, I will go into more details soon :)

No comments: