Background

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Are you ready???

IT'S A GIRL!!



Her name is Genevieve Addison & we are thrilled :) I was hoping for a girl. I honestly had kind of silly reasons for it. I have a hot pink baby blanket we bought in 2007 from the Pendleton Woolen Mills. I also fell in love with some girl baby bedding at Babies R Us. Plus girl clothes are SO much cuter & more fun than boy clothes. Like I said silly reasons! Regardless of the reasons I am glad she cooperated at the ultrasound & now we know who our little darling is :)





Our most recent ultrasound picture. We go back in again the middle of this month.

1 comment:

Lindsi said...

Yay! So exciting and I have to agree, girl's clothes are so much cuter and more fun to buy:) I am looking forward to seeing you at your shower! Hope you are feeling good at this stage! Blessings:)