I will share the more exciting of the two topics. We had a midwife appt. last Wednesday, and people kept asking if we would be able to find out the sex. My midwife hadn't mentioned anything about it at the previous appt. therefore I did not think it was an option. Plus, I was almost 16 weeks at the time, and thought that was too early. When we were waiting the nurse told us they would be able to check the sex....YAY! We were so excited and anxious to start calling the baby by its real name and not Baby Blob anymore. My midwife looked for about 10-15 minutes, and Baby Blob would NOT uncross her legs! :( She laid there with those ankles locked and no matter what we tried there was no telling the sex of the baby at this appt. So, we are going in next Wednesday to do round two of will Baby Blob cooperate and let us see if it is a boy or a girl. People are also starting to ask about our names, which we have had our first two picked out since we were dating! If it is a girl it will be Genevieve Addison and a boy will be Tyler George. The girl name has no family ties, but George was Adam's Grandad's name & they were very close. I am so looking forward to next Wednesday, hopefully Baby Blob will work with us! :)
I am on my last Masters class and I have a bad attitude about it. I am already beyond tired, it is just more than I can handle at this point. Pray for me! I need to graduate in December :)
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So excited for you friend. Anxiously awaiting the news of baby girl or boy! Praying for classes too. Almost there! You can do it! One day at a time.
love,
Jenny
Post a Comment