Background

Monday, May 3, 2010

An official zoo!

I am not referring to the craziness that is our lives right now. No, I am talking about all the animals that now reside in our home. Adam and I have both always been animals lovers. It is funny when you become an adult there is no one to tell you no you can't have that pet. I am sure Adam's job at Petsmart only exacerbated the problem. I always teased him that it was like an alcoholic working at a bar, too many good things to choose from. He got a discount that we used weekly! :) What can I say we are passionate about our pets!!
We officially have:
  1. One dog
  2. Two firebelly toads
  3. Three gerbils
  4. Four fish (in our Adam's new 37 gallon tank)
  5. Two guinea pigs (Chloe and Lacey...they are so cute)

So we will be charging admission for anyone that would like to come visit our menagerie of animals...hehe!

Adam went to his first class today, and had a positive experience :) I am so proud of him that he is getting back to school. His class tonight was an Accounting class. We are talking about buying a laptop to use at the house. I pretty much monopolize the home computer with my homework for grad school. It is just hard to spend that money!

No comments: