I can hardly believe how the time has flown this year. I have a little over one month left of this school year! I am dumbfounded that I made it through in one piece! :) Now I never have to be the "first year" teacher again...YIPPEE! The good news is that I have a job next year, we had 10 teachers displaced in our district :( Thankfully, I was not one of them. I am at the largest Elementary school in our district with over 820 students. This means that the numbers of students SHOULD stay about the same from year to year. So, relief there! I will have to pack ALL of my stuff and move to another classroom on the other side of the school. I am trying not to think about how much work that it is going to be ;) I also feel a little sad cuz I will be leaving my first room, which has special memories. But again, I am mostly super excited to be back at my same school, with the same team, principal, and students next year! Now it is time for a Sunday afternoon siesta before tackling more homework....
P.S. A few spring pics of me that Adam snapped the other day before school!
Me in our backyard..the trees are starting to bloom!
Candid as you can tell!

1 comment:
GIRL! you look fabulous!!!! seriously awesome! glad to hear you've still got your job- whew!
Post a Comment