Background

Sunday, April 11, 2010

You know you have been wondering...

We have been a little bit all over the place. I fear this is how it is going to be at least until next December when I finish my graduate program. So, since I don't have much time but lots to update I will make a list for you!

  • I have 6 weeks left until Summer Break! I can not believe it has gone so fast/I am not sure I am ready to let my kids go yet.
  • I have had a great group of kids this year (some of the parents have been debatable ;) The current kindergarteners have quite the reputation as a group...one of them is called "arm licker" need I say more?!?
  • I just started graduate classes 4 & 5 this Thursday. I have 10 classes total that I have to take. When Summer Break comes I will be about halfway done with my Masters.
  • Adam is registered for full-time classes this summer! He is officially a Finance major :) He is taking accounting, math, geoscience-volcanoes and earthquakes, an online computer class, and most likely some kind of music class (he is still working on figuring out his last one.)
  • He is also SUPER excited to give Petsmart his two week notice soon.
  • His summer term starts on May 3rd....so really soon!
  • I am teaching Summer School all of June. I get some extra pay, experience, and get to work with a few of my friends!
  • Brittany graduates high school in June. We will be coming home for a short trip in June. As of right now that is our only planned vacation for this summer :(
  • You should hear our summer schedules!! No rest for the weary my friends.
  • We have been blessed to have lots of family come and visit us. It is so nice to have a house big enough to have company stay! My father-in-law will be up this next weekend, and we are always excited to have family. My brother and his girlfriend are going to try to come up again this summer too!
  • Adam went to Pendleton for Easter break & I met the fam in San Diego. Yes, we took seperate vacations and yes everything is fabulous in our marriage!! :) We did not have anyone to take care of Roxy if we both went to San Diego. Adam took her to Pendleton with him.

I think that is it for now. Enjoy the list and I will post some pics soon!

No comments: