Sunday, May 9, 2010
Ready or Not....Here I come!!
I am excited...do you want to know why?!? I have three Mondays left of the school year! It makes getting up early tomorrow morning feel a little brighter :) I have been taking my two graduate classess + working full-time (which btw Adam pointed out I have not done...EVER). I have always been a student with a part time job. But it is pretty much killing me and I am just trying to limp through the last few weeks of school. My kids are already starting to get super excited about the end of the year....summer is so fun! I have had some of them ask if they could be in my class next year (so cute). I think they are starting to feel as emotional as I am about them leaving me soon! In the last week I have gotten two apples, a container of cashews, and a card. I get a little teary when I think of these wonderful kids not being with me again. I am not ready to retrain a whole new group yet! :) I swear sometimes the little munchkins can read my mind (and they get my sense of humor!) Oh well, everyone tells me that part of this attachment is because they were my first group of kids. I will still see them next year. My new classroom will be next door to one of the second grade teachers, and they were excited that I will be next door to some of them. So cute! Off to bed to start my Monday countdown!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment