Background

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Better late than never!

I thought I should post our Halloween pics before Thanksgiving! :) Adam & I had a fun Halloween this year. At school all week we had "Red Ribbon Week" which is the elementary school version of spirit week. It was a CRAZY week! The 1st grade team decided to dress up as witches. I wore my witch costume, and we had a big party. We went to a friend's house for dinner after the wild day. It was really nice to hang out & play games! On Halloween we carved our pumpkins (mine was super cute! :) Then we made caramel corn....YUM! We had a bunch of trick-or-treaters come to our house. We went through 3 1/2 bags of candy! Adam & I finished off the night with Phantom of the Opera. It was a super fun day! Here are some Halloween pics...

Adam's pumpkin (yes it is EATING a baby pumpkin!)


My cute, round, starry pumpkin!

Our pumpkins glowing in the dark
My pumpkin all lit up

1 comment:

Courtney Young said...

Those are fancy pumpkins! I could never carve a pupmkin to save my life lol!!