On a happier note Roxy is loving the snow! She loves to play in it & run around. I hope I didn't bum you out too much, but honestly we are hanging in there right now....some pictures might cheer you up! :)
Sunday, December 13, 2009
LET IT SNOW!
It has been coming down here for a couple days now! The snow is about a foot deep & higher in places that have been piled from shoveling. It has made Christmas shopping a little tricky! I am just hanging on until Christmas break at school. My students are WILD! Between the snow falling (which means no recess, just playing games inside) and Santa coming soon they are beyond control! I am exhausted!! I have 6 1/2 more days until break...YAY! :) Adam is still working at Petsmart & having some trouble with the hours they have been asking him to work. He got hired part-time & he has been working 30-35 hours every week (which is full-time at minimum wage jobs!) He is also taking online classes and feels like he doesn't have a day off. He working about 6 days a week. When he talked to his boss about it the boss said well it's the Holidays & we need you. We are praying for wisdom cuz what I want to do is tell them they can take their job & shove it where the sun don't shine! I just don't like to see him unhappy....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lucky you geting so much snow!! That is really tough about Adam's work schedule. Andrew dealt with that a lot when he worked for Hollywood Video in Corvallis. I hope his load lessons soon! Is that Jeff?! He's all grown up!!!!!!! I miss not seeing you at Starbucks. My drinks just are not the same these days ;)
Hang in there! Hopefully Adam's schedule will ease up after the holidays. Glad Christmas break will soon be here so you can have a breather.
Post a Comment