so, sadly i spent my day yesterday wasting time watching the Superbowl instead of doing homework. 1st complaint-it was a boring game, 2nd complaint- the Patriots deserved to win after their amazing season of 18-0, 3rd complaint- the Manning brothers make me crazy! for those of you who do not follow football....Eli Manning is the Giants quaterback and got Superbowl MVP yesterday. i don't like him, i don't think he is a very good quaterback and his defense won the Superbowl for him. His brother is Peyton Manning, who if you have watched TV in the last couple years he is on like a MILLION commercials. i don't like him because he is in the Titans division and the Colts kick the crap out of the Titans EVERY YEAR! if only they would suck one year so my Titans could stand a chance...but no. so, all that to say i now don't like the Manning brothers even more.
On a happier note, i am almost halfway through my term. today we got to fill out our registration for Spring term. SO EXCITING! we are in the classroom all day everyday next term and only have to meet in groups like three times over the term. i am praying that i get placed with the teacher that i want. she was the amazing teacher i worked with last term....i learned SOOO much! plus, i really miss my kinders and want to go back to be with them. i just think i would enjoy my term so much more :) so pray that i get placed with Mrs. Levy in kindergarten.
On a not so happy note i have so much homework, now that it is halfway through alot of big projects are becoming due. i know i can make it i always do...but somedays i believe that more than others! ;) i am just going to keep moving along and leave the rest to the Lord about my job and my placement! of course that is easier said than done! i have never been so stretched physically, mentally, and spritually as i have this year. the end is in sight though according to my myspace countdown i have 130 days until graduation!! :)
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
woot! 130 days...?! that's fantastic! hang in there, girl!
i feel ya on the super bowl. we were disappointed too. maybe not as passionate as you are, but disappointed nonetheless. :)
btw... i love that you're updating more frequently! it's so fun to hear what's going on with you.
xoxo
Um, I disagree. Now, don't disown me for this, but I went to watch the Superbowl without rooting for one team over another. I'm a fairweather footballer, what can I say. I always root for the underdog in the end, so I loved the climax of the game. I thought it was great! I did NOT think Eli should've gotten MVP...that didn't seem to fit at all, so I'll agree with you on that. But I thought it was an entertaining game. What pissed me off was ESPN's broadcast yesterday morning where they brutalized the Patriots. That wasn't fair in the least.
I also love that you're updating more frequently! Way to go :)
Post a Comment