My newest quest is to work really hard to get into shape. I am watching what I eat (closely), not dieting cuz that makes me CRAZY! ;] I am also striving to workout 6 days a week. This consists of jogging 3 days/week at the park & going to the gym 3 days/week. I am not going to lie it has been a struggle....BUT my goal is to run a 1/2 marathon next May with my darling brother & his sweet girlfriend. Who, by the way, are both amazing track athletes! I definitely have my work cut out for me. My loving Mom bought me a gorgeous jogging stroller to help me in my quest for fitness. We took it for a spin last night & it was fab-u-lous!
The jogging stoller in all it's glory!
G after we went for jog last night (all of us: Me, G, Adam & Rox)

G after we went for jog last night (all of us: Me, G, Adam & Rox)

My blue-eyed princess in the Bumbo


No comments:
Post a Comment