Hey there! I need to vent some feelings I have been having & get them out there.
Tomorrow will be G's first day at daycare...*sigh*
Adam & I have both been struggling with different emotions about it.
I know that it is the best thing for our family right now, but it is still difficult.
I am the only one employed right now, due to Adam being a full-time student.
This means that someone has to watch her while I teach & he's at school.
I have honestly gotten a lot of judgement about G going to daycare from multiple people.
I think they are dead wrong, but it still (as a parent) makes you question your choices.
It would be nice to have another working mom to talk to about what I am feeling.
Other moms have paved the way & gone before me, I know in my heart she will be OK.
Tomorrow will just be a hard day...when I get home from work she will already be in bed.
It is Back to School Night for my firsties & their parents!
So much to do so little time :)
Sorry it is a little rambling & a lot sad, BUT everyone has those days sometimes.
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment