Background

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

She's Here!

I did it! I had my first baby :) I don't have time to do a real post. A quick summary pregnancy...easy, labor & delivery...not bad, postpartum...has been difficult. No sleep, trouble breastfeeding, random boughts of crying, and trying to adjust to our new life. All of that aside :) She is gorgeous & a gift from God! I am really enjoying watching her & Adam together, that has been such a blessing!! So here are some of the thousands of pictures that have been taken of her in the last week in a half :) Enjoy my friends!!
Taking a nap in her bassinet


Taking a nap with Daddy

Sleepy baby after her bottle

Mommy trying to burp her



Her proud Mamia (Grandma in Romanian)


Proud parents a couple hours after Genevieve was born


Right after her first bath



What I was craving after delivery


Genevieve with Auntie Jani

No comments: