Background

Friday, August 14, 2009

Moving Part One

These are pics from our last day as Oregon residents! We packed the house up into the truck alot faster than we were anticipating. We had some great help: My Mom, Adam's Mom and Dad, & Robin and Nate! My Mom, Adam, & I had the majority of the house packed up when we were ready to load Friday. It was an exhausting week, and we drove to Pendleton Friday night to break up the long trip we had ahead. We got to Pendleton about 11 pm, & fell into bed! We had a large 25 foot truck to move all our stuff in. It proved to be plenty of space for us (we had previously moved with a 17 foot truck & we had to leave some stuff behind :( I have to run & make dinner. I will post more move pics & classroom pics soon!
P.S. I am a First Grade Teacher at Farr West Elementary! :)


Adam & I posing with the truck! (it was very difficult for me to get up there! :)


Robin & Nate taking silly self-portraits.

Mom, Nate & Robin visiting by the truck.

This was when Jean and Rich got stuck trying to stick our giant matress on top of everything! :)


Rich demolishing our computer desk, we had to take it all apart. We finally got it back together a couple days ago!

Me being a good little mover! :)

Rob thought it was funny I was trying to carry so much.


The truck!


The inside of the truck...you can see how big it was!


I get sick when there is a bunch of dust, and I wear a surgical mask to keep it out of my face.

No comments: