well, things have been pretty chaotic around here. i have been subbing more. which has been nice, finacially speaking. i recently decided to go back to school spring term and complete my masters and work towards getting my reading endorsement. my reading endorsement entails me taking 24 credits of literacy classes and a practicum. then i have to take an expensive reading test. then i pay TSPC (teacher standards and practices commision) to put it on my license that i have extra reading training. i think it will help in the long run cuz i REALLY want to be a kindergarten teacher, and reading is so critical for them. i have also thought about being a reading specialist if i can't get into my own classroom within the next couple years. i am excited about taking the classes. i will be taking 12 credits next term, while subbing, and working at starbucks. so we will see how it goes! :) adam is going to start taking classes next term as well. we are excited that we are continuing our journey toward eventual careers! i have included some random pics from my phone. hopefully, someday our camera will work (or we will breakdown and get a new one.) right now we are debating about how much we need a second car. so that is where any extra money needs to go right now.
Our sweet girl after she went to the groomers

Adam and I at my mom's house

Me at starbucks...notice my green barista apron! :)

A beautiful sunny day which gives me hope that winter will soon be over!

5 comments:
Hey! I like new posts :) I think that's a great picture of you and Adam, and I really like your Starbucks shot! Good times :)
It was so good to run into you at Starbucks! I'll have to bring the kiddos in to see ya sometime :)
That is a beautiful picture of you and your hubbers...and Roxy too of course. I love being able to catch up a little on these blogs. I think of you often.
Take care.
-Jenny
It's good to hear you are doing well! Good luck at school next term! Where are you taking classes? Eastern's reading endorsement is only 15 credits, I believe... but I can't blame you for not wanting to go through them EVER AGAIN! :)
You work at Starbucks? I'm jealous, but then again I've been off coffee for a month, so I guess it wouldn't be a good thing for me to work there. Which one do you work at? I would love to stop in and see you:) Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment