I have been so blessed in the past weeks to have gotten to be around my two favorite girls (robin and linsea) and the life changing experience of having children. i have a few new pics of Hazel that i will post. she has the most beautiful head of hair :) i was also able to spend time with linsea's daughter, Lucy. she was too precious for words. she was so quiet, so content to just be held. she feel asleep in my arms, and was so sweet and peaceful. what a blessing :) i forgot my camera at our first meeting, but i will be seeing her soon and WILL be getting some pics then! :) here are those pics of Hazel....









2 comments:
I love the name Hazel! How cute! I like that older names are coming back!
Thank you for posting pictures. SO SWEET!
Post a Comment