Sunday, December 21, 2008
Weather....
our internet has been going in and out due to the ice and snow. i have some new pics from thanksgiving, christmas decorating, and others but have been unable to post them. i happened to be walking by the guest room this afternoon and notice the internet light was on! :) my work was cancelled today due to the bad weather...they are not even having buses on sunnyside! that's when you know it is bad..when the buses don't run! :) i will post the pics as soon as the internet gets back to usual! BE SAFE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Leslie,
Robin posted a comment on my blog, and I went to her blog site and noticed your blog site :) I just wanted to say hello! I scrolled through your posts and saw the pics of your family. I miss Julie! Please tell her hi for me. Thanks! Hope you are doing well.
~Courtney Young~
UPDATE!
Post a Comment