Background

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I need opinions.....

Ok, i need your help to decide which pic i should use for my graduation invitations. i am making them myself and thought a pic would be nice for those people that haven't seen me in awhile. adam took me around town and we tried to find some nice places to take pics...it did start to hail part of the way through our photo shoot. he is great at taking pics, he has a good vision for what looks nice. anyway, i am labeling the pics A-D and i need votes. if you aren't crazy about any of them let me know i have about 40 pics that he took, and i can post some other options. these 4 have been the ones that most people i have showed them to preferred. so cast your votes in my comments!! :) Thanks!
A

B
C
D

5 comments:

rae ann said...

A!!

Cherilyn said...

DDDDDDDD

Cherilyn said...

Hey! I lost your email! email me and let me know how you are doing student teaching! Are you loving it? cherilynspencer@caldwellschools.org

Cherilyn said...

my email is cspencer@caldwellschools.org, I forgot it! AND!!!! We have 2 kinder positions open for next year! They are already open so go to www.caldwellschools.org and click on human resources I believe and apply. There are colleges all over here. Boise State, the C of I, NNU, TVCC if he wants a CC... tons! Get your app in now!

Robin said...

I think C or D...but I'd crop off some of the top of the pic because your head is halfway down the pic and that's not the most eye-catching. Your head should be in the top 1/3 of the picture.

:)