skip to main |
skip to sidebar
so sad :(
So, the Packers lost the game yesterday in overtime. it has been a sad couple of days in the Farmer household. i really thought they could win, and get to the super bowl. now, there will be no super bowl celebration here :( these pics are of us watching the game last week...when they won. hopefully they can do it next year!
3 comments:
aww... so sorry. i'm not at all a football fan, but i can only imagine your disappointment.
hope you guys are well! i hear snippets now and then about you guys, but i miss the real you. i can't believe it's been nearly 2 years since i saw you last (the wedding, right?).
xoxo
I am very sad too! I am a Packer fan! I thought they were headed for the super bowl! I have a cheese head and a cheese fleece blanket... I don't know if I have the will to watch the game now, since my boys won't be there :(
Hah! You guys crack me up :)
Post a Comment