Background

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday! (Can you tell I like this holiday much better :) Adam, Roxy, and I are traveling to Fossil where Adam's Grandma lives. It is about a two hour drive. I am taking a yam dish and two pies (by Adam's request). We will be in Fossil until Saturday. We are coming back earlier than the rest of the family because we have to teach Sunday School this week. This will be our last week with the preschoolers at church, we are not going to be teaching Sunday School anymore. It is too much for me with school. I am a teacher all week long, I don't want to spend my weekends doing it!! :) Adam is not very comfortable with the age group. He likes working with older kids where he feels like they understand and listen when he is trying to teach them. We are lucky if we have these guys sitting still long enough for us to say the main characters of our Bible story. So, he has felt like we are babysitting more than teaching on Sundays. With that said it is with some relief we reach our last week of Sunday School. Again,


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!! :)

1 comment:

Cherilyn said...

Thanks for reading my blog- now I'll catch up on yours! I used to teach the pre-school SS class when I was home. Where do you guys go to church? It is definitely an interesting age group. So totally jealous about the snow you guys got- and the fact that you got school off, too! NOT FAIR! Keep up the hard work, it's almost break time! Cherilyn