Background

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Linsea's Baby Shower

These are the only pics i have from Linsea's Baby shower. My sister has all the others on her camera, and i will be getting them on my flash drive in June. It was a beautiful shower. Lots of people came, and lins got some really cool gifts. She is due the middle of June, but it doesn't look like she is going to make it that long. So, it is good we had the shower when we did :)

She is talking in this picture, she really did have a good time! :)


These are my gorgeous friends that i haven't seen in WAY too long. We have known each other for a long time now, and no matter what friends we make NO ONE will ever be able to replace my high school girls.
This is a shot of Linsea from Robin's loft. I thought a top view might be nice. You can see her belly a little in this picture. She is the most beautiful prego woman I have ever seen!

This is another loft shot of most of the people that came. The shower was very cozy, and a lot of fun. I was so thankful i could be a part of it.


1 comment:

dutchlvr said...

Oh good times! You got some really awesome pictures...I stole them:)

Miss you, friend! We got home from camping late last night...Sorry I missed your call. Let's connect soon. Much love!