Background

Friday, February 16, 2007

Auto Show

Adam, Jeff, and I went to the Auto Show not that long ago. We had a good time. I was pretty pooped after the four and a half hours of walking!! :)


This is one of my favorite pictures from the
show. I thought it was a really cute pic of
Adam and I. Plus his dream car is a Porsche!


This was one of Jeff's favorite cars that we saw.
It was roped off so he couldn't sit in it, just stand
next to it.











This was one of my favorite cars at the show. It was the most beautiful color. It had dark purple interior! It was a concept car, so sadly I couldn't rush out and buy it :(
This was another concept car that was there.
It was an Audi. One of the sexiest cars I saw.
It just looks so sleek and amazing!













This picture makes me laugh! It is hard to tell
but Jeff and I are in a tent! It was a little pop
tent off the back of the Land Rover. I thought
it was a genius idea...I wanted one of these too!













Here I am in my typical Leslie pose in my VW
Beetle! It is tradition to get a pic of me in it.
Someday I would like to have one, but it will
to be a convertable! :)



It is hard to see us but Adam and I are sitting in a Porsche SUV. It was SO luxurious...yep wanted one of these too!











This is Jeff and Adam laughing in a Porsche. Needless to say we spent ALOT of time drooling
over the Porsche's. Adam couldn't get enough of
them.













1 comment:

dutchlvr said...

You guys crack me up! I'm glad you put up a new post:) I was a tad downhearted the last time I visited your blog and you didn't have anything new...

It was SOOO good to finally talk with you last night! Take care, friend! Love you!