Background

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Update!

so it's been a LONG time since I have posted. we got a new computer for Adams b-day and we STILL haven't transferred our files, so i have zero pics on this computer :( we have been busy, and it hasn't been a top priority. it is gonna get even more crazy pretty soon. it seems like every weekend from here on out we have stuff going on. and let's not forget my upcoming saturday class at 8:30 in the morning :( anyway, adam's job is still going really well. he's a little bored he's been there a year and a half. we are both ready for change, but feel like things are best right where we are. i am working at a daycare, but i am looking into another job at the moment. so we will see how that works out. roxy is doing really well, she did GREAT camping...i think we found her fav. pasttime! she is due next week for her yearly shots (that's always good times :( it is hard while she get 3 shots, a worming pill, poked and prodded...it is no ones favorite time!) but it keeps her healthy, plus she lost 4 pounds in the last month and a half and we need to ask about that. well i think that is all for now!

4 comments:

dutchlvr said...

Oh, nu-uhh! I can hardly believe that you've updated your blog! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!!

Can't wait to see pictures:)

*FARMERS* said...

you are hilarious :p

dutchlvr said...

SO! I'm so excited to see a new post. When will it be up????

Oh, and we're excited to see you guys on Friday night. I have NO IDEA when we'll be rolling in, but I'll keep you informed as we drive.

See you soon!!!!

dutchlvr said...

So, you've had this fancy-schmancy computer for how long now? I wanna see PICS! Maybe the view from your porch, or of the Blue Mountains, or the girls at your next MK meeting...

Oh, and, by the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I love you, dearheart!