
i just thought this was a funny pic of her. she had a goofy smile on her face! yes, this is how i entertain myself when i don't have homework...i take pics of my girl!
this is a pic of her kennel without her in it. i was trying to show the size and location. it is 6 foot by 6 foot and 4 feet tall. we didn't know if it would be big enough, but it actually fits her perfectly. i made adam buy a combonation lock for her door. i have the weird paranoia that someone might come and steal her. adam pointed out to me later that if they really wanted her a lock wouldn't stop them, they could just lift the playpen up :( sad, i don't want to think about it!!
i don't know why it does this...it makes doubles. i don't know how to remove them from the blog. if anyone can help please let me know! they are the same pics as above so just disregard them. 

3 comments:
we need more, More, MORE!
Miss you, friend! Can't wait to see you:)
Okay, I'm still ready and waiting for more pics. Since you graduated, I expect to see more of an effort on this here blogspot.
Do it, do it now.
:) All said with oh-so-much love!
Okay. So, now, dear friend, it's been three months since you were last on here. I know your life is full of interesting things...tell us with pictures! Do it! C'mon...you know you want to...I will if you do...
Post a Comment