It is so much easier to blog & post pics when there is a beautiful little girl living in the house now. Everyone is inspired to blow the dust off the cameras & take pictures! No new updates really, still in the adjusting/survival phase. The silly faces that Genevieve makes are my favorite thing! When she is sleeping she will sometimes break into a wide grin...adorable. Adam is forever trying to capture these smiles on his camera, but they are too quick. I have officially given up on breastfeeding/pumping with this little one. I have had to wrestle with the guilt of it all, but at the end of the day it is what it is. My midwife told me to remember that many babies have grown up just fine being formula fed. It has defiatley been the most difficult part for me & I have had to pray about the emotional & mental toll it has had on me. To spare you all the gruesome details I described the situation as, "A nightmare that I couldn't wake up from." I am feeling some relief it is all over, but mixed with some guilt. Pray for me if you think of it! :)
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment