Background

Monday, June 18, 2007

Karin and Len's Wedding

These are the pics my sister took when she drove over for Karin and Len's wedding. Most of the pics are self explanatory. I always forget this thing puts the pics in backwards as to how i want them. But I am sure you all can enjoy them nonetheless! :)
This is Karin and her Dad walking down the isle. Her bouquet was absolutley gorgeous! As you can see from this picture.
























Karin and Len exchanging rings.

























Jan caught the bouquet at the reception. She hung it on her rearview mirror for the ride home. I thought it turned out to be a really cool pick...with the sunset in the background.






























This is a pic of the actual ceremony site. They got married in front of the fireplace and the table off to the left was their guestbook table. It was a little chilly that day, thankfully it started raining during the reception and not during the ceremony. We were all praying!!

































Here is my sexy husband in his suit. He of course was the best looking out of the bunch! ;) Jan didn't get any pics of him with his pimping sunglasses on, I will have to see if I can find one of those...he looked SOOO good! (yeah he's mine and i am proud, can you tell?!?) :)









This is Jonathan walking down the isle. He was very nervous. Karin made him the purple vest he is wearing. As soon as the ceremony was over he ripped it off and was running around playing with his cousins. He did a great job at the wedding, he didn't seemed to be phased by it at all, so that was good.






















This is me walking down the isle with Len's dopey brother Ed. He was not so much, but like I said before...I would just look better in the picture. :) Well, was I right or what!? ;)























Adam walking his mom down the isle. This is why i threw my little fit...I wanted to walk down the isle with my husband. But the bride had other plans for him, so instead I was stuck walking with someone else. :( He is licking his lip in this pic (he does that when he gets nervous :) I thought Jean's outfit was gorgeous too, she looked so beautiful. She only cried a little during the ceremony, when Karin and Len did their vows to Jonathan. Overall, it came together, and was nice...thank goodness!




1 comment:

dutchlvr said...

They made vows to Jonathan?? That's sweet!

1) The picture of Karin and Len is really pretty (you can't see anything, really, beyond them, so it feels much more rustic).
2) Adam looked GOOD. That suit fit him really well!
3) Len's brother IS dopey...too bad.
4) You looked GORGEOUS! That color looks fantastic on you! And I really like the style of your dress!

It was fun to see the pictures. Thanks, friend! I miss you!