Background

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree...Oh Christmas Tree..How lovely are your branches!

This is what we lovingly call the "Christmas Bush." it is not shaped like a tree! :) we didn't want to try and shape it like a tree cuz we were afraid we would get carried away! we ran out of time this year to get our own tree. every year adam's family gets a Christmas tree in fossil, oregon. so, they brought an extra tree home for us. so all that to say beggers can't be choosers! anyway, we decorated the bush over the weekend. the top pic is adam wrapping the lights around the tree.

Here is a pic of our little girl while we were decorating for Christmas. i just thought it was a cute pic of her. she looks so serious in the picture :) This is a pic of one of my favorite ornaments. my mom gave it to adam & i our first married Christmas together. she had it personalized for us! thanks mom! :)

This is our bush fully decorated. we have never had a tree like this one before. this tree really shows off the ornaments. adam & i usually get the bushy, full trees. that is all for the tree this year....Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

dutchlvr said...

Oh, I think it's cute! I like your tree! How tall is it, though? I can't tell from the picture, but it looks pretty tall.

I hope that New Years works out...I have to admit that I'm looking forward to a late night of games and perhaps some buttery nipples:]