This is adam, rob, and me hangingout in robin and nate's house. rob is
being goofy as usual! :) we love to
come visit our best friends in P-town.
This is robin and nate being adorable!
the pic is blurry, but beautiful.
This is rob and i hanging out in
her beautiful kitchen. it is always
good times being with old friends!

1 comment:
WHAT?!?!?! So this is what you were talking about on the phone! I thought you were talking about your summer pictures...I didn't even see this post until like 2 seconds ago. IT'S GREAT! Oh, I love the pics from when you were here last! So fun:) Nate and I are looking forward to New Years with you guys! Games galore. And watch out. All my competitiveness is building up for that night. You should probably call Nate and get him to play games with me so I'm not so crazed on New Years.
So what's the plan for Christmas? I'm a little greedy with your time, I know, but I'm not sorry.
Post a Comment