Background

Sunday, March 26, 2006

some random pics

This is my brother after he won the 1A state championship!! (from left to right: jeff, ryan, joe, and ben) They played such awesome games throughout the championship. I am not sure where the rest of the team is in this picture.
I think this is such a cute pic of roxy. this is her on her bed before she was getting ready to go to sleep. she has a nice comfy bed and always sleeps in the funniest positions :)
this is my family after jeff's team won state. we were all waiting for them to get showered after the game. adam and i had to leave before jeff got back.

that's all for now i will be posting more later!

2 comments:

rae ann said...

OMG! you're there! alive! i completely stopped checking your blog because i figured you were a drop-out-blogger! way to prove me wrong, leslie lynn! :)

so exciting about the boys and the state championship! as soon as i heard, i was so proud. and then when i realized which guys were on the team, i was even more proud.

keep posting... don't stop!

dutchlvr said...

The guys did so great...I'm so excited for all of them! I've been counting on them in my secret heart since they were in, like, 4th grade.